Monday, December 15, 2008

Wow my 1st blog, never thought i would say that

I have to admit I have been sneaking around a little bit. When no one was around and I knew no one would know, I would sneak a peak at a blog here or there. Now that confession is off my chest I can start this new journey as a blogger. 
I want this blog to be a way of Worship. I mean that by I want everything to come from it to glorify my Jesus and boldly shine the light of the Gospel. I also want people (well if anybody will) to read it, be encouraged and challenged by it. Sure this blog will highlight all the crazy things going on inside my head and all new and funny things my boys are up to and of course you will get the inside scoop on my beautiful wife. 



Well thats all for my 1st entry so tune in soon for the next update.

No comments:

Post a Comment