Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Im all Giddy

Well it's Christmas Eve and only a couple more hours until we make the drive to T-Ville. I am so excited, i can only describe it as "Giddy". Kind of like when you were a little boy standing in line to meet your favorite athlete or band. That weird tingle in my belly and my heart starting to beat faster and faster, you know that feeling. I am excited to see my boys play with their new toys, I am really excited to see my family and spend the next 10 days with them. I am praying for surf! I am also very excited to celebrate my Jesus on his birthday. Well as you can see I am giddy an a little excited about going down to Titusville to be with our family. I hope and pray that anyone reading this has a very blessed and Merry Christmas. We will be down in FL. until Jan. 4th so Happy New Year too. 

1 comment:

  1. Word!! Merry Christ Barry-T
    you should get some one to film you surfing!?

    ReplyDelete