Tuesday, August 11, 2009

We got soaked

Well today was another good day. We did not finish exactly, we are 4 pieces short from finishing the roof. Can I say that is a little frustrating, getting all that way and not able to finish. But God is good and our trip is not based on what we built but rather the relationships started and ministry accomplished. I am so pleased to serve our team, we have an amazing group of students at East Lake!
I know that was short but I am sleepy and we are leaving to go to the Caye's at 7:00am so I am going to bed, good night.

I will try to get some new pictures up tomorrow night so be sure to check back soon.

2 comments:

  1. Hate yall were not able to finish , but your work has been good there I know. Yall will have a blast in the Cayes, cant wait to see pics.

    Kim and Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear you are not able to finish, but I do agree with Kim, your work has been wonderful! Miss you and hurry home. Be Safe

    ReplyDelete