Friday, January 9, 2009

It's great to be a Florida Gator


Did you get to watch the National Championship game last night? It was a good game with a great outcome. I have been a Florida Gator fan since before I can remember but I have to say these past three years have been my favorite. Why you ask? Does The name Tebow mean anything to you? To me Tebow = Man crush. Just Kidding I do love the guy though. Tim Superman Tebow is more than just a college quarter back. He is a role model and example to every young boy who wants to play football at any level and not just football but really any sport. Tebow demonstrates what it truly means to give your talents to the Lord and see what he will do. When we give the Lord everything we have he does incredible things, kind of like 2 National Championships and the Heisman. So I ask myself and you what talents or gifts have we been keeping from the Lord? We need to give them to the Lord and see what he will do.


Go Gators

No comments:

Post a Comment